12-18" Universal Tile Mount System
TORR's Universal Tile Mount uses the TORR Standoff Anchor, Panel Mount Standoff and two aluminum cone flashings for installing solar panels on tile roofs with superior strength and waterproofing. The installer can conform the secondary top flashing to fit virtually any roof tile, flat or curved.
At a glance...
- Flashing at both the deck and top level
- Stable base standoff system
- 3031 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average ultimate shear
- 18 x 18" top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 12 x 12" subflashing with spun aluminum cone
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 25-year warranty | 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
- Made in USA
$24.25Base price does not include riser
Sold in boxes of 12
Options below change price.
The subflashing at the roof deck acts as a waterproof base protecting all penetration points from any water intrusion. TORR Flashings are machined from one piece having no seems to fail from age or extreme weather conditions. The top flashing can be hand formed to fit nearly any surface geometry.
When Standoff Anchor cannot be directly mounted to the center of the rafters or trusses, roofing substrates alone will not provide the pullout strength needed to withstand severe wind conditions. TORR Industries Solar Mounting recommendation: First mount wood blocking horizontally between rafters (2x4 or 4x4 wood blocks on underside of roof). Center the Solar Standoff Anchor over the newly installed block and securely mount to the roof using two 3” lags provided with the Solar Round Mount Standoff Assembly. TORR Industries also manufactures Solar Offset Base Mounts for more solar mounting versatility.
All tile roofs, curved or flat
Aluminum mill & Bronze anodized
3031 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average ultimate shear
Based on up to 6" stand-off.
Over 6" effects pullout/shear integrity.
Compatible Rack Systems
- DPW Power Rail
- Everest Solar
- HatiCon Solar
- Mounting Systems, Inc
- Polar Racking
- PV Racking, LLC
- Renusol Solar Mounting Systems
- SolarWorld Sunfix plus
Tools for Installation
- Tape measure
- Drill with 7/32" wood bit
- Ratchet with 1/2" socket
- Caulking gun
- One tube of sealant compatible with roofing materials
- 30lb felt paper
- Cleanup - broom/vacuum
- Roofer's bar or shingle ripper
Universal Tile Mount Resources
Whats Included? (x12 per box)
- 1 Standoff Anchor Base Plate
- 1 Panel Mount Standoff
- 2 5/16X3 Stainless Lag Screw
- 1 5/16"-18 X5/8 HHCS 18-8 Stainless Steel
- 1 18-8 Stainless 5/16 Washer
- 1 18-8 Stainless 5/16 Lock Washer
- 1 5/16X1" Hex Head Cap Screw
- 1 5/16X1.25" Bonded Sealing Washer
- 1 12 x 12" Cone Flashing
- 1 18 X 18" Cone Flashing
- 1 1" Pipe Collar